Magnificent villa with swimming pool
Magnificent villa 10 minutes walk from Avignon town center with swimming pool and garden not overlooked
Bright, spacious and fully equipped, this 165m² villa on two floors sleeps up to 8 people. It's perfect for children, with its own swimming pool. You'll be located in Avignon, close to the city center. The house is equipped as follows: First floor: - Spacious, light-filled living room with bay windows: 2 sofas, flat-screen TV. - Separate dining room furnished to host your meals with: wooden dining table for 8. - Separate kitchen: dining table, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, oven. - Master bedroom: king-size bed and bathroom with bathtub and heated towel rail. - Second bedroom: king-size bed, bookcase. Second floor: - Third bedroom: single beds in large, bright room, fan. - Fourth bedroom: double bed, flat-screen TV, library, fan. Bathrooms : - Second bathroom: shower, towel dryer, toilet. - Third bathroom: shower, heated towel rail. - Fourth bathroom: shower, heated towel rail, toilet. Beautiful outdoor area where you'll find:
- Equipped garden: dining table for 8.
- Daytime sun terrace.
- Parking inside the house: in the driveway.
- Private swimming pool (suitable for adults and children): with deckchairs.
Plus: hair dryer, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, games, books, DVD player, workspace, air conditioning, central heating, games and toys.
Included: wifi, high-quality linen and towels, vanity kits, security system, slippers, coffee capsules.
The villa is on two floors, with staircases. You will receive a set of keys on arrival.
IMPORTANT: check-in is physical, check-out is autonomous.
On arrival, you will be greeted by Happy Concierge who will be dedicated to providing you with a high quality service and making your stay pleasant and relaxing. We'll help you make sure you have the house keys, professional cleaning and any other assistance you may need.
You'll be at :
- Avignon city center, 10 minutes on foot.
- Palais des Papes, 23 minutes on foot.
- Avignon bridge, 26 minutes on foot.
- Tourist Office, 13 minutes on foot.
- Avignon belfry, 21 minutes on foot.
Recommended restaurants :
- Le petit Chaudron, 9-minute walk.
- Le Bavard, 17 minutes' walk.
- You can park a car in the garden.
- Avignon train station, 9-minute walk.
- Avignon Pem bus stop (lines A15, B22, B23, E50, E51), 9 minutes' walk.
Refund of 50% until 7 day before the ride