A trip to a sea-view villa in Saint Brieuc
Set in the hills above Binic, this 260 m2 architect-designed house faces south, sheltered from the prevailing winds, overlooking the Bay of Saint-Brieuc and offering superb sea and countryside views.
The layout is ideal for welcoming 10/12 people who wish to combine relaxation and work. Internet and video connectivity, pool, table soccer, table tennis, gym, clay tennis...
Quiet, yet close to all amenities: 15-minute walk to the town center with its bars, restaurants and entertainment, 600m to the shopping center.
The house, set back from the street, provides parking for at least 8 vehicles in the private outdoor parking lot and enclosed inner courtyard.
The first floor is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility, and we provide :
- a very large living room with fireplace and library, sofas and armchairs for 12 people, table soccer, TV and home cinema (140cm removable screen) with Böse surround dolby stereo.
- a fully-equipped kitchen opening onto the dining room and south-facing terraces, featuring a fireplace and a cold room, useful for groups and keeping seafood platters cool.
- a double bedroom and games room that can be used as a rest room.
- a cloakroom/laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, and direct access to the garage and fully enclosed inner courtyard where your pets can stay in complete safety.
- on the pool deck, a garden set with armchairs, tables and chairs.
In addition, Binic's location, equidistant from all the remarkable sites of the Côtes d'Armor: Ile de Bréhat, Paimpol, Dinan, Dinard, Saint-Malo, Perros-Guirec, Trégastel-Ploumanach..., makes it an ideal place for cultural and/or sporting stays.
Refund of 50% until 7 day before the ride