Château avec salon des années 1900
The castle is 50 m from the center of the village of Arcangues. The first castle was built in the 12th century. It was entirely demolished and rebuilt in 1900 on the plans of the previous one. The current castle still has all the furniture that furnished the Duke of Wellington's room. The room was rebuilt in the same proportions. Indeed, in 1813, the Duke of Wellington made the castle his headquarters during the battle of the Nive. The great hall is lit by a large glass roof and surmounted by a gallery lined with a library containing over 10,000 volumes. The castle stands on a small hill, in the middle of a vast park planted with oak trees, from which the view extends towards the Nive valley and Bayonne on the one hand and the Pyrenean mountains on the other.
Refund of 50% until 7 day before the ride